These earrings were made by a company known as Florenza which began in the 1930s but only began to stamp their jewelery in 1949/50. They were known for their renaissance and victorian look jewelery ( closed 1981)
These paricular clip-on earrings have faux amethyst and pearls set in a heart shape form. Circa 1970s
Length 1 1/2"
top of page
bottom of page