These flower earrings were made by the Compay Known as Lisner (est 1904)
They brought in Schaparelli jewelry in the 1930s.
In the 1950s/60s they were well known for ther use of lucite , coloured stones and plastics .
These earrings are clip-ons with good detailing of the flower.
Some chips due to age
Diameter 1 1/4'
top of page
bottom of page